Admins Please Delete After Reading

edited in Meta Discussions
Hi All...

I am the guy from ZAGD, the founder.

My group was hacked and I was forcibly removed as administrator and group creator from ZAGD.

I am not here to fight, 4 years have passed since I founded the group.

Life goes on.

I am here to request that these two links are removed from the forums as when you google my name they pop up.

http://makegamessa.com/discussion/4603/dead-village-gta-5-based-in-south-africa

AND

http://makegamessa.com/discussion/4529/zagd-declares-war-on-mgsa

I have repeatedly asked the admins to remove these links which I did not post. They were taken from my forums and were written by a 16 year old Ghana kid, that one of the other admins gave full rights to. This Ghana kid gave admin rights to MGSA members who deleted 1000 of my members from ZAGD and blocked me from the group that I founded. I will not mention their names but I know that many of you know who these guys are.

I am currently abroad. I spent a year in Hong Kong and now I am back in the North of Italy at one of my homes after doing some business in SA.

I need this problem to go away and I would humbly ask that you remove these posts and then delete this post that you are reading right now.

I am a software engineer. I make my living by building public sector information systems for local government & NGO's that deal with local economic development units. I also work in the private sector selling my Spatial Information Retail Management Software with my Team.

I would like this problem to go away so that I can move on with my life.

Look...My life has changed a lot, I have become a father and this Pandemic has effected my life in many ways. Effectively I would like this situation to be resolved so that I can continue providing for my family. I have lost business due to this post and it is effecting my lively hood.

I no-longer have any interest in game development and I wish to just move on

Comments

• Frogman said:
    Hi All...

I am the guy from ZAGD, the founder.

My group was hacked and I was forcibly removed as administrator and group creator from ZAGD.

I am not here to fight, 4 years have passed since I founded the group.

Life goes on.

I am here to request that these two links are removed from the forums as when you google my name they pop up.

http://makegamessa.com/discussion/4603/dead-village-gta-5-based-in-south-africa

AND

http://makegamessa.com/discussion/4529/zagd-declares-war-on-mgsa

I have repeatedly asked the admins to remove these links which I did not post. They were taken from my forums and were written by a 16 year old Ghana kid, that one of the other admins gave full rights to. This Ghana kid gave admin rights to MGSA members who deleted 1000 of my members from ZAGD and blocked me from the group that I founded. I will not mention their names but I know that many of you know who these guys are.

I am currently abroad. I spent a year in Hong Kong and now I am back in the North of Italy at one of my homes after doing some business in SA.

I need this problem to go away and I would humbly ask that you remove these posts and then delete this post that you are reading right now.

I am a software engineer. I make my living by building public sector information systems for local government & NGO's that deal with local economic development units. I also work in the private sector selling my Spatial Information Retail Management Software with my Team.

I would like this problem to go away so that I can move on with my life.

Look...My life has changed a lot, I have become a father and this Pandemic has effected my life in many ways. Effectively I would like this situation to be resolved so that I can continue providing for my family. I have lost business due to this post and it is effecting my lively hood.

I no-longer have any interest in game development and I wish to just move on

None of the allegations made in this post is supported by any evidence, and further, some of them can be easily refuted. The posts linked in it relate to a man by the name of Julian Rigotti, who unfortunately we had to ban from the community for violating our rules and code of conduct. Until you verify your identity we cannot act on these requests.

I would add that even if the identity is verified, the person in question has neither apologised, recanted or taken any steps to show remorse for the damaging actions he took against our community and members, including physically threatening one of our members at a public event. We are under no legal or moral obligation to remove the posts, and we consider it in the best interests of our community that such information relating to the person remain available for them to scrutinise.

If the person in question wishes to have the information delinked they have other remedies available to themselves, which we invite them to investigate.

Update for the community: The message pictured was sent to my personal Facebook account via Facebook messenger. Unfortunately, it was sent from an account that appears to be deleted or anonymised so we cannot verify if the message did indeed originate from Mr Julian Rigotti or if it was just another random account purporting to act in his name. I reiterate that until the person in question comes forward and verifies their identity we cannot act on any requests. I will keep the community informed if we do receive any legal communications from attorneys, though I am sceptical as legal action has been threatened in the past and it never amounted to anything. In any case, for those that are interested, it is relatively trite that you cannot defame yourself (especially if you then try and blame it on others), and that any comments MGSA or its admins made in response to the original posts would be justifiable as either a form of fair comment, private defence or because it is true and in the public interest. I'll keep everyone informed if there are any developments.
    bmp
    bmp
    FB Screencap 22072020.bmp
This discussion has been closed.