C# whiz available to work part-time or freelance, remotely or on location near Fish Hoek, CT.

edited in Jobs
I am an experienced software engineer, self-taught C# guru and game developer with qualifications in Computer Science, Mathematics and software development. I have lots of experience programming in C# and Java and have also had exposure to C/C++ and C++/CLI. I am self-disciplined and capable of working with little to no supervision. I am also a very fast learner and a proactive problem solver who is passionate about his craft.

I have game development experience with Unity, XNA, OpenTK, SharpDX and Xamarin across various disciplines within game programming including rendering, AI, physics, animation, tools, serialization, engine architecture and gameplay systems. I have rare talents for data-oriented software design and optimising CPU memory access patterns, as well as highly developed skills in debugging and making sense of undocumented or disassembled code from foreign sources.

I am currently available for part-time (~4 hours per day) or freelance game development work, ideally as a C# programmer. I have a capable Windows laptop, a mid-tier Mac-mini and various Android and iOS devices at my disposal for working on and testing with.

For my education, employment history and published games please consult my attached CV.

If you are interested in my services, have any questions and/or would like to discuss rates, please email me at christophermyb@gmail.com

Comments