[Event] *SA* meetup - 14 July (online)

edited in Events
IMPORTANT

So since we'll be running a password protected meetup, please sign up here to receive meetup details when we have them nailed down. (If you've signed up before, you don't have to do it again):

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQfiH-1OfVJ61QWhUl2QFRpJonxf4E96MCCjG8qE0nOhsi3A/viewform

-------------

Apologies for putting the event up late, it's been silly for me :)

-------------

Call for content:

If you want to show anything or give any talk, let me know and we'll set it up.

- This event happens monthly (2nd Tuesday of each month)
- is free to attend and
- anyone may speak at the meetup - just comment in the thread below to let us know!

Test games! Talk games! Make games!

When: 17:30 until around 20:30, second Tuesday of each month.
Where: Online - more details when we confirm. Probably Zoom.

Content

- 5:30 - 6:00 Hang out, no food, or if you want food, turn your mic off ;)
- Introductions
- Community News (5 min)

==

- Teenage Blob: Localisation, marketing and releasing a punk game to Steam in 2020
- Talk slot 2 (15 min)

===

- Demo Slot 1 (10 min)
- Demo Slot 2 (10 min)

===

- Discussion Slot

===

- Playtest Pitchathon (if you're playtesting a game, we ask that you give a 30 second pitch to the room about what the game is, before we all break off and play things).

Bring your games and set them up inside the auditorium before and after the meetup! (No auditorium but we'll let people setup screenshare and show what they're working on)

Board game prototypes can and will be played so bring along your prototypes! (Still possible but probably really annoyingly difficult :p We can do Tabletop Simulator if you want to set that up... I've been playing a ton of Tabletop Simulator from home lately!)

If you intend to attend, please indicate so on the Facebook event (Not mandatory, so don't worry if you don't have/use Facebook): https://www.facebook.com/events/411790106395789/

===

If you are interested in giving a talk or demo for a meetup, drop a reply in the thread with what you'd like to do or send me a PM :)

Feel free to ping me for any questions.

See ya'll there!

Comments

• A last minute awesome addition, Team Lazerbeam's Ben is going to give a chat about Teenage Blob: Localisation, marketing and releasing a punk game to Steam in 2020 :D

See ya'll later :)
  • Hi all! Technical snafu - the zoom room isn't working, so we'll be meeting up in Discord :) See ya'll now now :)
    Thanked by 1BenJets