[Event] Jhb meetup - 11 Feb
- This event happens monthly (2nd Tuesday of each month)
- is free to attend and
- anyone may speak at the meetup - just comment in the thread below to let us know!
Test games! Talk games! Make games!
When: 18:30 until around 21:30, Tuesday 8 Oct.
Where: Microsoft Campus Bryanston, 3012 William Nicol Drive, Bryanston, Johannesburg. Conference 3 (left from the entrance)
- 6:00 - 7:00 Grab food elsewhere + bonding time (Microsoft serves food at 6pm and it generally goes quite fast.)
- Community News (5 min)
- Unity + Tilemaps + Pixelperfect rendering = Roguelike terminals (Sas)
- Talk slot 2 (15 min)
- Demo Slot 1 (10 min)
- Demo Slot 2 (10 min)
- Discussion Slot
- Playtest Pitchathon (if you're playtesting a game, we ask that you give a 30 second pitch to the room about what the game is, before we all break off and play things).
Bring your games and set them up inside the auditorium before and after the meetup!
Board game prototypes can and will be played so bring along your prototypes!
If you intend to attend, please indicate so on the Facebook event (Not mandatory, so don't worry if you don't have/use Facebook):
If you are interested in giving a talk or demo for a meetup, drop a reply in the thread with what you'd like to do or send me a PM :)
Feel free to ping me for any questions.
See ya'll there!
Thanked by 1Cyberwiz