Moderator please delete thread and topics.

edited in Projects
Moderator please delete thread and topics.

Comments

• edited
    Pictures are pretty :)

Is there any gameplay to see? A prototype to play? Something that shows off the day/night/weather system? The fact is that I really can't tell you anything that might be of any help based on some words.
  • We are pretty good at giving critique in this community, some can even give experience based advice, more so than absorbing advertising. You should consider dropping a demo here for feedback before the gameplay features are set in stone. Otherwise , what you presented looks good.
  • Congrats for pushing it so far so far!

I'd just like to ask what kind of focus your marketing is on, as that's pretty crucial, especially considering your game LOOKS pretty much identical to all sorts of other games, but with lower fidelity. Devs can appreciate the amount of work a project has taken, but consumers don't care.

"Face off in puny to massive arena's with an arsenal of gear and weaponry to proclaim yourself the victor above all others!"

This doesn't tell me anything at all that differentiate the game from Battleground, Modern Warfare, COD, or any number of arena-shooters that are everywhere right now.

If you have something unique - you need to focus on that first and foremost!
    Thanked by 2pieter konman
  • The game looks fun. I think if it is fun then people will play it. And I cant see any lag issues for not having local servers.

Will there be any more future betas before launch? We will be able to get a better feel for the game once we can experience the gameplay mechanics.
  • Well done on this, it's not bad at all for a solo project.

Working on a fps game myself and its not easy to say the least.

I watched your video and I must say it looks quite fun. People like to play fun games and that's all you need to get the ball rolling.

This definitely has potential.
  • Johannes said:
    The game looks fun. I think if it is fun then people will play it. And I cant see any lag issues for not having local servers.

Will there be any more future betas before launch? We will be able to get a better feel for the game once we can experience the gameplay mechanics.
    Thanks for the comment!

Yeah the ping isn't too bad, it works ok.

We have already had Beta's done, if you would however like to try the game Ill be happy to send a link for you to try out!
    Hi. I would appreciate a link to try it out. I assume you are using Photon for the networking. I do have a local Photon server hosted in CPT if you would ever like to test with a local connection. You can PM me for details if you are interested.
  • Please do share your release experience.
  • Are there any specifics that you can share with us regarding your release? Sales data? Review numbers? Wishlist rates? Views? Any marketing? Any conversion from marketing? People coming from other channels that you can tell? Any numbers at all, over time?

Would be great to learn through experience. Thanks :)
    Thanked by 1critic
  • Great, thanks for sharing :)

I think it would be very good to have a record of the numbers over time, and see if any events cause/correspond with any changes at specific times. Like for example if 3% of sales leave reviews, at this time, maybe later it changes due to something. So tracking the numbers over time and according to events (sales, specific updates, specific publicity, whatever) would benefit yourself and others in terms of learning what has what influence, and maybe doing more things that move the needle more rather than less.

All the best :)
  • For the MGSA review on Steam, where are you based?