No Google merchant service for South Africa?

edited in General
<p>Hey everyone, I idiotically paid $25 for a Google Play developers license only to find out I can't sell games because there's no Google Merchant service for South Africa.</p><p>Does anyone know if Google has any plans to allow us to sell our games on "Play"? </p><p>If not, is there any way we can get into contact with them to find out when/if they plan to ever be "merchants"?</p>

Comments

• <div><font face="Arial, Verdana">Hi, I have a contact at Google: </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana">Divon Lan </font><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; ">Product Manager, Next Wave Emerging Markets at Google</span></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana">You can first try to contact him via linkedIn and if that does not work you can try through me :)<br><br></font><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; ">http://www.linkedin.com/in/divonlan</span>;
    </div>
  • Thanks Fyrewolfe, I'll try and get into contact with him. :)
  • <p>Thanks Fyrewolfe, I'll try and get into contact with him. :)</p><p> </p><p>Edit:  I just sent him a message via LinkedIn, but I can't recieve messges without subscribing. Hopefully he sees it and puts things into motion etc.</p><p>*Shrugs*</p><p>Would you be able to check with him if he recieved it?</p>