Toxic Bunny HD part of the new Indie Royale Bundle

edited in General
Hello all just some news

Toxic Bunny HD has been included in the Indie Royal bundle. Debute 13.

http://www.indieroyale.com/?Debut13

Comments

• Nice :)

Good luck with the bundle - how's the greenlight graph looking since it went up?
    Thanked by 1tbulford
  • @dislekcia thank you, can use all the luck we can get.

The graph is climbing nicely as is the status in GL #34 this morning were #65 yesterday. Am taking screen shots and will put the details here when its over. Of course also helped that they GL 75 games just before the bundle went on sale.

• Wow well done! :)
    Thanked by 1tbulford
  • Ok so here is the first 24 hours results to our greenlight. I am posting this in case others are interested in the knock on effect of a sale like this on greenlight.

We started the sale at position #64 on greenlight.

There were 2300 sales give or take today. I suspect that will reduce each day until the sale ends. Those sales translated to an additional 670 visits to the greenlight page and 374 yes votes. A small number but it was enough to push us up to position 31. So approximately 6% extra votes.

Certainly not enough data to build a correlation on but I am curious to see how it plays out over the next 5 days.
    day1.jpg
    965 x 625 - 36K
    Thanked by 1Tuism
  • So day 2 of the sale. The numbers have dropped off a lot. give or take 2700 sales in total. Basically 400 more then yesterday.

An extra 163 yes votes. Moved to position 30. Small change compared to the first 24h. Curious to see if these numbers continue to drop off.
  • Say day 3. As expected the sales figures have slowed almost to a stand still. We now at 2899 sales. So almost 200 more.

An extra 70 or so yes votes. We moves up to position 29 a small climb. I doubt the sales will have much further impact. I will post if it does.
  • Ok so the sale just ended.

Total sales 3728. Doesn't compare badly to previous IR sales totals. Either way its not a way to make much money its more about getting some attention and we ended on position 24 on steam GL. So essentially the sales moved up 40 position up.

Here are the greenlight stats over the period.

irsfinal.jpg
    972 x 592 - 38K
  • We'll done mr T!