Urgent funding request for two underprivileged students

edited in Association News
Hey all,

We have been abstractly discussing the possibilities of crowd funding bursaries for students. I am now however in a situation where two great candidates for first year game design need funding to be able to continue their studies. There state bursaries will pay for all of their other courses (long story) but I need to desperately raise funds for them to take the two Game Design courses in 2014. This is quite urgent, and I don't know where else to turn.

The FULL amount that I would need to raise is R 22 728.00.
This would pay for game design for both of them. The state will pick up their full funding from 2015.

They are Thsetso Radebe, and Tumelo Thabane. They were both raised in Sebokeng. They have exceptional matric results, and show a lot of promise and passion for game design.

I know that we have not yet sorted out all of the requirements and rules, but this has been brought to my attention yesterday, and finding them funds now is absolutely urgent.

This is an irregular request, and we can sort out the details as we go, but right now, I am begging for community help.

You can make a donation straight into the MGSA account using the following details:

Name: Make Games South Africa
Acc: 62382993246
Type: Business Account (Cheque will do)
Branch: 250655
Bank: FNB

Please put bursary as your reference!

Or go here: http://makegamessa.com/bursary and donate via Paypal!

Comments