GTA SA MOD (GTA Mzansi)

Does anyone know where to download GTA Mzansi? Authentic source.

Comments

• edited
    I found this source to download the GTA South Africa version. Has anyone tried this Source?
    [Link redacted by admin]
  • Hi @Farhan130! Are you involved in this GTA Mzansi project? I guess not cause you first asked for a link

This feel like a mismatch about what this forum is. This is for people that are developing games, it's not for sharing links to other people's games. This also looks like it might not be 100% legal and trustworthy - there are a few telltale signs that this is not legit. Can you please clarify?
  • I just asked if someone has tried the South African Version. This link I found while searching on the internet. Got no reply on this platform. Then, I asked for the complete method of downloading and installing the game from the admin of the website mentioned above. He clarifies every step in detail. I am satisfied. If it goes against your terms, you can remove it. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.
  • I think the misunderstanding is that these forums are for people that are making games, or trying to make games, it's not for gamers that are solely interested in playing games, even if they have a South African flavour to them. I hope that distinction makes sense? So far none of your posts here have been about game development, so maybe this isn't the place you're looking for?

I removed the link because I'm >90% sure that GTA Mzansi project is copyright infringement.