[#PROTOSHI] 3 ADVANCED Dairy Abductors

Use your Invisible ship to help your Superiors capture Animals for their Space Farm!

https://v-master.itch.io/dairy-abductors

NOTE: This is an Android only game. I'm planning on putting it onto the Play Store for Beta Testing after this Jam.
ENJOY!
Thanked by 1krazysh01

Comments

• Great job. Your delivery and scope has been very consistent. Nice!

I haven't tried the game yet because it seemsmsome sites have 0 download speed these days including itch. It might just be me though but youtube and Google seems fine...
    Thanked by 1VMASTER
  • Pierre said:
    Great job. Your delivery and scope has been very consistent. Nice!

I haven't tried the game yet because it seemsmsome sites have 0 download speed these days including itch. It might just be me though but youtube and Google seems fine...
    Thank you Pierre. I also have been struggling to gain access to certain sites and download games from itch, but hopfully this will get better.

Let me know if you want me to send a link of the game from Google Drive or something.
  • That would be helpful. Right now, downloading from itch.io is like sucking apples through a straw.
  • Pierre said:
    That would be helpful. Right now, downloading from itch.io is like sucking apples through a straw.
    Just added in a link to the description on the itch.io page, ENJOY!
  • I'd be keen to give this a try... any chance of a Windows build?
    Thanked by 1VMASTER
  • ashashza said:
    I'd be keen to give this a try... any chance of a Windows build?
    Sorry for the late reply. I'll see what I can do. The game is built for mobile since you have to touch the screen to select the targets, but a PC version wouldn't be too bad. In its current state I cannot, due to the motion/tilt controls.
    But I'll keep you posted.