[Permanent Job] Junior to mid C# full stack developer - Unity experience a plus - Stellenbosch

edited in Jobs
Hi all!
We are hiring! We are looking for Computer Science graduates to join our team as soon as possible. You should have a passion for AR, VR and gaming related projects, but we also do a lot of full stack development. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy, send your CV to info@sozolabs.com
Freelancers are welcome to contact us as well for possible short term projects.
[Edit]
Company: Sozo Labs (Pty) Ltd
Position: Junior to mid C# full stack and Unity developer
Requirements: B.SC Computer Science
Salary: 20-40k depending on experience.
Thanked by 1mattbenic

Comments

• Please follow our rules regarding job posts.
    Jobs posted must adhere to the following guidelines (in order to prevent misinformation and to help people make accurate decisions about jobs, forcing users to follow up on job offers just to find out basic information is an inconvenience to users and is not in the spirit of MGSA):
    - A job must be posted by the company offering the position/contract and the company must be clearly identifiable.
    - The position must be clearly stated as a game development position/contract.
    - The job post must contain a description of the skills/qualifications required, an indication of payment/budget/salary, expected timeframe for the job and a job description that clearly communicates job responsibilities.
    - The job post may not be solicitation for spec work or in the form of a competition reward.
  • 24 years of coding experience, 12 years in Unity... dang it all to heck, no B.Sc... Guess I'll stick to being a freelance dev :P

I read about a decade ago that most companies care more about portfolio than papers... then read this week that nowadays papers mean more than skill. What a turn of events...:O This position is a perfect example... It is in a field I love (VR/AR), uses the engine I've dedicated a 3rd of my life to and pays what I get right now so this would have been perfect for me... but gosh darn it, I fail the requirements due to the papers..