My first game to publish.

So i decided to start small after a year and a half making small prototypes and watching youtube tutorials to build up skill.

And about half a month back i came up the a game that i decided to be my first full project with the idea of publishing it as soon as possible.

Zombie smasher is an android tap action game with you the player vs a bunch of zombies in different levels playing as different characters depending on the level. The goal of the game is to beat the levels to get coins to unlock all the levels(almost like hill climb racing). the game features the following mechanics: An upgrade system that you can use in a level (resets after every level) , a level that allows the player to maneuver and avoid zombies while health regenerates.

I am going to the june JoBurg get together with the hope of someone to walk me through the whole process of publishing an android game in SA.

There is still a lot of content to add and hoping to release at the end of this month.

software used: unity , blender and magicaVoxel.
Screenshot_20180609-134520.png
1920 x 1080 - 106K
Screenshot_20180609-134534.png
1920 x 1080 - 259K
Screenshot_20180609-134552.png
1920 x 1080 - 237K
Thanked by 2Jay SimsGotBeats

Comments

• Hi Demi147

I think that implementing some sort of lighting and shadowing to your game can help the visuals alot. maybe even baked shadows and lights , just to add some depth the the graphics. but I think its a nice start for a first game. good luck!
    Thanked by 1Demi147