PhD Research Interview Requests

Good day Make Games SA guys/girls.

Some of you might know me from the Johannesburg meetups as well as the LD Jams that were held at Vega School this year.

I'm currently completing my Doctoral study (at the University of Pretoria) on Digital Game Based Learning, and I'm focusing on developing a methodology for developing games with a specific focus on teaching abstract objects (such as Object Oriented Programming) using games. I am currently attempting to pick the brains of game developers/designers or anybody else involved in the process of game development to test an initial draft of my methodology.

If there are any of you who are interested in helping out, I'll just require about 30 mins of your time for a short online questionnaire, with the possibility of some follow up questions via email. Please send me a message on the system or contact me at: pieter dot joubert at gmail dot com, if you are interested.

Thank you for you time and hopefully see some of you on the Vega Campus for Global Game Jam!

Comments

• Hi All.

Just wanted to thank all the members who have contributed already! I'm getting some good data from it which will really help with my research.

If anybody else is still interested in responding I want to start collecting and collating the responses after Global Game Jam so please feel free to reply any time until then!