Game Evening - 23rd February (Hillcrest, Durban)

On the 23rd February, I am taking The Colony to the Board Games Night event at The Batcave Comics and Games in Hillcrest, Durban.

Why not come along and see the game in action or just have a chat. I will be running a couple of 4 player games and will only join in if there are not enough people.

Date & Time: Tuesday 23rd February at 19:00

Hope to see you there.
Thanked by 2pieter roguecode

Comments

• Any chance someone is going from Durban side both ways that I could get a lift with? Wife and I share a car and she's using it that night.
  • I am in Morningside and will be heading back to Morningside after that. Where are you located?
  • edited
    I PM'd you my address about the saturday meetup ;-)
    Would be great if I could catch a lift with you. That way, we even save the ozone layer. I'll call you Captain planet if you like.
  • Cool ... I am the bottom side of Greyville ... so I can pick you up ... 18:20 tomorrow night. 8-}
    Thanked by 1roguecode
  • edited
    Thank you to Mark, Cara, Nanette, and @roguecode for playing The Colony last night. Your feedback was valuable and I will definitely be making the changes.

Special thanks goes to Nadine for her social media work ... the pictures are awesome and it was one less thing for me to worry about.

Time for the next session. 8-}

1917708_10153316398421921_2056401739877577706_n.jpg
    960 x 540 - 83K
    Thanked by 3dammit roguecode Denzil
  • The evening was a lot of fun! If other Durban people exist, it'd be nice to see you at the next one.
  • Looks like you were having a good time :)
  • edited
    This was his best moment ... using the dice to decide whether he should destroy one structure or the other ...

... he managed to pull it back but this ultimately cost him the game. Better luck next time dude. 8-}
    Capture3.PNG
    600 x 338 - 303K
  • Yeah, stupid dice, they made a terrible decision.
    Thanked by 1quintond