[JOB - Full Time] Music Composer/Sound Designer

Hi all, Just putting some feelers out here - I'm looking for a skilled music composer/sound designer who has the ability to write in any style of music and design suitable sound effects.

Great work environment and the perfect place to grow your skills.

Please send me your portfolio if interested.

Cheers,
Greg
Thanked by 1DaB

Comments

• Hi there Greg,

My name is Brandon Bosch and I am graduating this year, having studied a diploma in sound engineering for the past 3 years. I have a passion for gaming, music and sound design, and am very interested in your job posting. I am majoring in music production and post-production, and so believe I have the skills you require. I am also an avid piano player and compose my own soundtracks/themes.

Please take a look at my portfolio in the following link, and let me know if you would like to discuss my qualifications further. I can be reached by email at brandon.bosch2410@gmail.com or by phone at 0749905717.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5P2te5NY_VwfkhuYzJYa0NnenE5TjVVelFqTVBabDZpc0hnS00wa0NPeEhpdmtvclNmSE0

Kind regards

Brandon
  • Hi there @IamTheMustard
    Great work environment and the perfect place to grow your skills.
    Can you ellaborate a bit on this? I am sure most sound designers and composers are lured in by this sentence - we all want to grow and work in the "perfect place" but this is usually too good to be true.

Usually people will be more responsive if the offer is a bit more specific ie. Place, Type of Work (Contract/Commission/Full-time/Part-time) Salary etc..

• Hi @mexicanopiumdog

Yes, my post is vague but the key points are mentioned:

JOB - Full Time - Skilled Music Composer/Sound Designer.

There are no specifics because I'm really just trying to see who is out there and interested/hungry. If you are interested then you will send your portfolio, and if your portfolio is impressive then we can start chatting about the specifics.

Cheers :)

• HI Greg,

I am Armel Chulu, I am a music composer and arranger( I play piano,violin,organ). I have arranged some music for some music group and I have composed music for Orchestra like the in Unisa orchestra and made some music for game like "Fatser" and here are what I have done....
    Screenshot_2015-09-15-14-54-41.jpeg
    800 x 480 - 122K
    Screenshot_2015-09-15-14-17-11.jpeg
    480 x 800 - 187K
    IMG-20150915-WA0002.jpg
    480 x 800 - 44K
    IMG-20150915-WA0003.jpg
    480 x 800 - 34K
    Screenshot_2015-09-15-14-18-44.jpeg
    480 x 800 - 88K
    IMG-20150915-WA0006.jpg
    480 x 800 - 41K
  • hi Greg , just tought of adding this mp3, just to give you an idea of what i have done as well.i hope you will be able to play it
  • Hey @IamTheMustard and thanks for the post - always good to see sound opportunities popping up! I see you're also a sound designer/music composer so is this more of a collaborative job you're looking for applicants on, or have you started a sound studio and they would then join you in that venture to help with workload on multiple projects?

As @Mexicanopiumdog indicates, you're bound to attract a bit more interest if you can provide some background info, understanding that you may be uncomfortable with providing specifics like studio name and salary, but even less specific details like "you'll be collaborating with me on game and film projects, and we're based in Durban so will help if you're a local, though we can work remotely" can help with interest.

Hope that helps :)
  • I am a Sound Designer and Composer.

Here is a link to my Soundcloud Profile:
    https://soundcloud.com/wolfbeardsounddesign

I am finishing my degree in 2 months. You can inbox me for info on my Sound Design.
    I am also busy working on the sound and scores for a game in my free time.
  • Also, I am based in Pretoria ^^
  • Hi there @IamTheMustard. Sent you a PM. Let me know if you are interested.
  • I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that responded, the position has been filled.