[Job] Game Development (actual games)

edited in Jobs
Hi Guys,

we have some games in the pipeline and are looking for developers. We are on the lookout for both intern and mid / senior roles.

Unity experience and / or a comp sci background is preferable. This is for a fixed term contract with potential to grow to full time.

If anyone is interested please pm me or email me shane@renderheads.com

We are based in Cape Town, and the position would require the developer to be on site.

Comments

• @shanemarks is this remote work or something that the potential hire would have to come to your physical location for work? And if so where are you located? I think these would be good things to let people know about ;)
  • @karuji good point, thanks ;)
  • Considering the wide range of experience you're looking for, from intern to senior, I assume remuneration will be based on the candidate?

This is a pretty awesome opportunity. I was at the offices last week, and the team and the work they're busy with is really awesome. If you're looking for work you should apply!
    Thanked by 2shanemarks dislekcia
  • Thanks for the reply Francois, and yes remuneration is dependent on experience.
  • (actual games)
    XD

Can't wait to see what you guys make!
    Thanked by 1dislekcia
  • edited
    What, you mean Gambling isn't considered real gaming? ;)

Looking forward to hearing more from you guys. If possible, it would be nice to see some of your early concepts. Just to see what type of products you are aiming for, but if you can't/don't want to, that's cool too.

Good luck!
  • Hi Galacticuz,

Unfortunately we can very seldom share anything we do until it is released due to NDA's etc (and that can take years in some cases). That being said our website has a bunch of our work on it if you want to check it out. I can say however that we aren't making anything gambling related (and don't intend to). Most of our recent work is related to museum installations, and game development.