[Durban] DBNGamers Event September

Hi all,

DBNGamers will be hosting one of its biggest events on the 11th September. We are currently looking for some Local Game Devs that would like to demo their projects they are working on at our event.

DBNGamers is a community event where we gather all the gamers in Durban to a central place and give a platform for them to interact with each other, devs, publishers, distributors etc. It is all about gaming.

Our event in September will have Mweb Gamezone as a Special Guest. We will also have an Oculus Rift setup for everyone to try and will also host a Cosplay competition as the winner will represent DBNGamers at rAge 2015.

If you are a game dev in Durban and is keen to showcase your game, let us know.

Comments

• edited
    Cool. I am in if you will have me ... let me know what you need from me and whether you are interested: quintond@gobbogames.co.za (gobbogames.co.za/)

Yeah ... should have added I am currently working on Kaboom Arena, an isometric, 3D-rendered remake of classics like Bomberman but with a more free-form, less lane-oriented design. It is currently in Alpha and will be going to Beta shortly.

I also have a technology stack called Game Flow Online that I am using in the game (and will be using in future games) that provides various elements: FlowUI (Web-based In-Game UI), FlowSM (Web-based Server Management system), FlowSA (Stats and Achievement system), and FlowCP (Web-based Game Control Panel).

I am in Durban ... 8-}
  • Hey, I'm a Durban game dev currently working on System Crash, a cyberpunk collectible card game.

I'd be happy to come along and demo System Crash. :)
  • This is awesome. Will get in contact with you guys soon with all the details and what is required. Looking forward to chatting to you soon.
  • Sorry, updated my post with more information, teaches me to answer posts when I am about to go to work. 8-{