2015 Indie Game Making Contest (disadventure)

Hi guys,
I have entered the 2015 Indie Game Making Contest this year, with my entry called disadventure.As part of the competition there is a prize on offer for people choice.What it comes down to is marketing of your game on the available social platforms, like twitter and facebook, forums ect.

The competition is stiff and have a lot on great entries, and I am having a ball playing some of the games that tickle my fancy. The judging period is from the 8 of August till some in October, during which time entrants need to market their game as much as possible as well as looking for people to review on youtube and twitch and any other reviewing platforms.

If you would like to assist as well as have the opportunity to play a cool game, you can simple visit the link here, and perhaps post about it on your twitter feed.

Vote here

I thank you for your time, and I hope you have a ball playing the game, Comments is always welcomed !

I think to show some appreciation for voting I am willing offer a steam key for fallout 4 for your time and effort to a randomly selected post in this thread.
Thanked by 1dammit

Comments

• This looks... AMAZING.
  • I'd like to know more about your game and why you made it, or its inspiration...
    Yes people love videos, so why not start by posting a cool youtube video here for us.