Matte landscape fantasy artist - contract

edited in Jobs
Hello artists.

I am working on a game. The concept can be seen and played here:
broken-skies.com/archer

I am now wanting to get the graphics done. I am looking for someone to do the backgrounds for the screens.
The vision is to have the game look like a work of fantasy. Think of Middle Earth landscapes.

If you know of the sublime artists and there philosophy, that's even better!

I want them to be beautiful and creepy at the same time. The final product will have a more mature feel to it and the main characters will not be cartoony.

This is a paid assignment. Please send me a message of this appeals to you.

Here are some examples:

Comments

• No one? :( was it something I said? What if I offer beer?
  • I definitely appeals to me.
    I'm just unsure if my current schedule / skill would work out for you. Check out my stuff at http://http://ignisdei.deviantart.com/

Then maybe we can discuss it?
  • Hi there, though I've not done the particular style you have there, I'm an experienced illustrator and photoshopper, and would love to add some sublime fantasy landscapes to my reportoire, so if our needs connect, why not? :)

I wanted to know, what's the direction you're taking your game in? Is it just shooting arrows at the sky at impossibly tiny birds? Where are you going with it?

You can find some of my painting pieces here, though they're mostly an hour speedpaints... Here are some of the ones I like most... Yeah they're not in the style you're looking for, just as a general reference :)

• Always check the date people. After a week or two it's most likely filled. Also it can make you look bad for other potential employment. If you can't check a date how will you follow a brief correctly?
  • Posted 19th, followed up 23rd, today is a week after the follow up, doesn't seem extremely unlikely to me, considering the OP was wondering about a lack of response.
  • Tuism said:
    Posted 19th, followed up 23rd, today is a week after the follow up, doesn't seem extremely unlikely to me, considering the OP was wondering about a lack of response.
    23rd of February, 2015. Today is not a week after the follow up.

That said, if the OP hasn't said the position is filled, who's to know?
  • Oh geez Feb. OK sorry my bad then. Though I don't agree that missing a date is the same as unable to follow a brief. Is sloppy though.
  • Sorry if that came out wrong, meant it as you give the impression of not checking all the details. Also another tip would be to post some work or even just make some that is relevant to the required job. I found from personal experience that clients need to see artwork similar or related to the brief as they seldom see the potential in your skills. This can even apply to long standing clients.

sorry for derailing this thread