Searching for a software designer

edited in Jobs
Hi Guys,
I wrote out a series of games – puzzles and trivia, that I want to be played on computers and mobile phones. I am looking for a designer who can do this for me, I am ready to pay handsomely for this.
Contact me on faithfulkris@gmail.com
Thanked by 1marksimon

Comments

• @Kritzo, please can you provide more information about what you want done (targeted platforms, expected quality, general idea of the games you want made) and a rough budget. There isn't enough information here to convince people to contact you.
  • @ Fengol, thanks for your reply. I dont know about the language of this your industry. What I designed are question and answer game (just like 'who wants to be a millionnare' game). I want the games to be played on computers, smartphones and other phones that have wap services. I cannot say how much I have budgeted for this, it is a designer will tell me the cost.

• edited
    @Kritzo To give you a rough guess at budget; to release a trivia game just on the iPhone will take about 8 months and you're looking for at least R250,000.00 for a full-time developer and artist plus a game designer and sound designer for 2-3 months work.

This is an incredibly basic budget with very lean rates.
  • Thank you Fengol