Hiring Developers/Recruiting Devlopers

edited in Projects
Hi All

LifeMod is currently looking for some more developers we would like developers that can dedicate at least 5-10 hours a week to help LifeMod on the way and if need be we can provide payments to developers if the portential is their
i will now gice you a insight on the community and where i want the mod to go.

LifeMod is non profit however it’s a fun community project we currently have a community page and some dedicated server resources in S.A and US, we have some developer experience and have already started to gain momentum, we have recieved great community feedback from the Arma 3 mod we are currently developing, it’s a RPG mod called LifeMod, Basically the Mod will add more Vehicles, Weapons, Clothes and player models ect... we want to make more realistic RPG mod and make it as realistic as possible but still for players to have fun i have a path for what i would like to create pm me for that.

Please feel free to help us, we are looking for people who can create scripts, you should have basic understanding of creating scripts, and implementing them in-game.

- Modelers should be able to know how to model objects, and get them in Oxygen 2
- Oxygen 2 Engineers should know how to use Oxygen 2, by setting up the proxies. Textures. ETC…
- Object Configuration team must know how to set up Config files for the object.
- The supervisory position for models, must know how to get the object ingame, as well as edit the config file to fix any errors
- The supervisory position for models, must know how to get the scripts fully functioning, and working without any errors, or delay

If you’re interested please feel free to checkout our community page: http://lifemod.org/
If you have teamspeak please feel free to join us on our TeamSpeak server: ts.lifemod.org

We hope to gain some more traction on this project and seeing more community orientated development movements, we really appreciate it if you have taken the time to read this, we look forward to seeing you join our community!