Looking for help with a Community Forum project

edited in Projects
I am looking to build a community forum for CA(SA)’s. I am funding this myself and the intention is that it will be funded by advertising and classified revenue in the future. Because of who the potential users are I don’t want to just go and start up with a google groups style forum, but I also don’t want to spend a fortune on it either.

What I am looking for is:
• A hosting solution
• A forum tool (and I am happy to use an off the shelf option that is customised)
• Some web design
• Payment solution for the classifieds section, but at the moment its not critical as I’ll use it to start members coming to the forum.

The membership will be restricted to CA(SA)’s and will need to be approved. In the future we can possibly look at an API to the SAICA “https://www.saica.co.za/Members/VerifyaMember/tabid/1017/language/en-US/Default.aspx” but that is in the long term! If possible I would like to give the members a chance to signup (and in) using their LinkedIn profiles. They will need to give their SAICA member number as part of the registration process.

The main draw of the forum will be the classifieds section and my expected market focus is going to be the small to medium size tax and audit firms.

It will be a moderated forum (hopefully lots of work for me!) which means I’d definitely like a “report” button.

I am looking for someone to manage the tech side of the forum - setting up and adhoc fixes / upgrades etc. It is paid and is negotiable (profit share / free advertising / accounting support from me). I'm based in Cape Town, but happy to work remotely.

Please pm me if you're interested with proposal / cost estimate. I'm not sure if I'm in JHB or Cape Town for the next monthly meeting at the moment, but I'm sure we can arrange a time to discuss.

Regards
Kim