New Stuff Old Thread

edited in Portfolios
Embarassed about the old shite that was on here. Replacing with some different shite since i can't delete the thread.
Beast2.jpg
2180 x 1144 - 983K
MonsterFin.jpg
2180 x 1144 - 1M
morganakayle.jpeg
1400 x 826 - 1M
weatherwax1.jpg
1400 x 1867 - 167K
Thanked by 2iceblademush hanli

Comments

• Very, very cool!
    Thanked by 1Jelligeth
  • Really great work!

Welcome btw.

I think a few artists maintain portfolios here. Make Games isn't as good a place to get crits and feedback as the big international art forums...

But this is a good place to meet local South African game developers and enthusiasts (and keep up to date with the SA Game dev scene). I've hired at least one artist based on his portfolio that he posted on these forums, so it can work.

Not sure if you're already making awesome games? Or whether you're looking for freelance work, or maybe just some advice about breaking into the local scene?

I'm sure everyone here would love to see the rest of your work (after the tantalizing tease you've just given us).
    Thanked by 1Jelligeth
  • ermahgerd I totally know who you are!

It's good to post work like this just so people see it more. because Female characters designed with respect are in severely short supply.
    Thanked by 1Jelligeth
  • edited
    I've been terribly absent...but I'm back!
    At the time of posting this I was attempting to be a bit more active online, but evidently I failed :P

Just started at QCF Design recently so going to be a lot more involved now!

Belated thanks, BlackShips :D Excited to be here, even though I'm a lurker.
  • Welcome to Cape Town ;)