2012 T-Shirts

edited in Association News
So, we have some really cool logos in the logo thread and with A Maze this weekend should we try and get tshirts printed to share this community? I like the one @tuism posted and we could easily theme the site to fit that logo in time, but in terms of pimping the community wouldn't shirts work? (I have contacted some places that do t-shirts here in JHB to find out if they would be able to print shirts in time)

Alternatively business cards we can hand to people, or flyers would also work.

Thoughts?

Comments

• I Love the idea of t-shirts. But will there be enough time to get some printed and ready by the weekend?
  • I found a place that can print up to 25 within 2 days of payment, so we would need to decide today basically.
  • Wow I said on that other thread next year, I guess this year is fine too :)

What quality? I'm really fussy about quality of shirts, but if it's for a one-off awareness shot why the hell not :)

Who did you get in touch with? I know Roy at BamBam so I can give him a shout, what quantity are we looking at?

Price and quality remains a deciding factor.

White on red or red on white? I'm all for white on red. Red shirts are awesome for me but some might not take so easily to the thought :)
  • White on red would be better, decent quality is always preferable. The price isn't that much of a factor for me at this point, I would just rather have one asap and raise awareness :)

I would prefer going with someone that someone has used before for shirt printing, the only people that have responded to me are Heresy SA ( http://heresysa.wozaonline.co.za )
  • Yeah some people wouldn't be caught dead in a red shirt, I'm not one of those though :) I'll ask people I know. What was their price/quantity?

We need to know how many people wants these shirts to actually place an order. (incl. size).

WHO'S INTERESTED IN A MAKEGAMESSA T-SHIRT FOR A MAZE/INTERACT???
  • I'm keen! Even though I won't be able to make the physical festival :)
  • me me, karuji will pay for it and then get the money from me later (blatant assumption lol) well of course I won't be there so it'd have to be kept for me, but \o/ game making shirts collection requires an increase in numbers.
  • edited
    I want one! :D

[edit] I want two! :D

[edit2] I don't really know how sizes go... but I'd guess... a medium and a large.
  • I havent asked price/quantity. I want 2 shirts. If we could get a number of people that want shirts today we could order.

@tuism: How much would it be from the place you suggested? I will be emailing the guys I spoke to to ask their prices as soon as I get a chance.
  • edited
    For now I've asked for a quote for 10 tees 2 colour print - I'm still waiting for the quote to come in but they said they should be able to do tuesday.

So... Let me tell everyone when he gets back to me.

So right now I have these guys wanting one:

LexAquillia L
    skinklizzard L
    Elyaradine M
    Elyaradine L
    edg3 S
    edg3 S
    Rigormortis XL
    Karuji 2XL
    Myself M

Anyone else? Please pop down your size too so I can expedite this if it goes through. Cool :)
  • Since I am paying for Skink I assume I should get one for myself somewhere along the lines :P

(Man my friends like using me.)
  • I'll take a large, from past experiences the sizes can vary super widely though
  • @Tuism, yes. I want one as well :) Sizes do vary sometimes, but to be on the safe side, put me down for an XL.
  • Good point, so for me 2xSmall
  • Here is the sizing chart for anyone who'd like to really make sure. It's in inches though, best to measure the chest size. do a littler conversion :)

http://www.absoluteuniform.com/SizeCharts/FotL-Tshirts.html
  • I'll take a 2XL please :)
  • Currently we have 9 tees, I'm still putting through an order of 10 - with an extra L.

Please let me know asap if anyone else still wants or want their sizes changed. I'm not sure if I can ask them to change in time but if I can I will.

Still waiting for the quote too. Shouldn't be terrible.
  • edited
    OK got the quote, R130 each for 10 - printed on heavy weight 195gsm Fruits of the Loom tees. I'm going to have to pay it ahead, guys please give me confirmation, I need to confirm tomorrow lunch time with them and pay deposit to make sure it comes out by Tuesday following.

And how can you guys handle payment? I think EFT would be simplest, but cash will be fine too.

Who wants the extra one? :) R130 - it's a good tee :)
  • That's fine with me; I still want my two! (One medium, one large.) :)
  • I can either EFT or I can bring you cash (whichever you prefer), drop me a PM with your banking details if you prefer EFT (in which case I will send proof of payment to your email).
  • Is that extra one still available? if it's a Large I would love one.
  • @Tuism, I'm still in. PM me your bank info or let me know if you want to do some C.O.D action. But if my estimations are correct I will only see you Friday at Amaze at the earliest, so maybe EFT is better?
  • @ridhojeftha sold! :)
    Confirming with the printer now. Will send you guys bank details via pm. Eft is simpler.

Cool guys :)
  • @Tuism pm me your bank details and I'll EFT it through to you :)