[Ludum Dare 31] Prison Riot

The RetroEpic Team put together this awesome game for the LD 31 Jam [I can take exactly zero credit for this :P]

The prisoners are revolting...and they're also trying to escape. It's your job to stop them, with excessive force. From the safety of the security room, monitor the prisoners escape attempts on the prison's cameras and use the prison's doors, lights, turrets and (inexplicably) the washing machines to meet each level's objectives.

But, be careful: You only have access to a limited power supply. If you overload the prison, the prison will experience a temporary black-out and the prisoners' escape will be made easy!

Instructions:
Requires only mouse. Click on defensive systems (like turrets/doors) to activate or deactivate them. Get a better look of what is going on in the prison by selecting different CCTV cameras from the prison schematic.
http://ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-31/?action=preview&uid=20879
Thanked by 1Nandrew

Comments

• Absolutely love the way they sound like angry badgers when you get a nice swarm of them.
    Thanked by 1dammit
  • SHAPA I heart this game, cant wait to see more, the sound is really great. The balance is frustrating but i think thats the point.
    Thanked by 1dammit