Art Dump!

Comments

• I haven't looked at your thread for quite some time , maybe a year ago last , your work just keeps getting better , a lot great stuff here. I am a bit jelly
    Thanked by 1Elyaradine
  • Yup still cant view this page without drooling from awe and wonder, the art looks great! Keep up the good work!
    Thanked by 1Elyaradine
  • edited
    Screw Dropbox. As you may have noticed, pretty much every image I've ever posted in this thread (and on other forums), hundreds of images posted over a good few years, have had their links broken, because "security". If I wanted my files to be secure, I wouldn't have put them in the bloody public folder in the first place.

And with that... ART DUMP TIME!!!

:P

• edited
    Incredible as always! I really love the origami creatures! They are amazing :D

Keep up the fantastic work!

Edit: Are you planning on doing some kind of animation/story with the Origami storyboard/3d Models? Please do! It would be awesome ^_^
  • Thank you! The thumbnails were to explore art direction, first of the creatures, and then to try and figure out what sort of environment they might inhabit. I'd like to develop it into a game at some point, but I've got a bunch of other personal projects I'm currently more interested in. I'm currently trying to make a vignette lost in space game, interspersed with bouts of doing 2D animation. :P
    Thanked by 1blacksheepZA
  • Drop all your other ideas and do the origami one! \:D/
    Then again if there are other ideas that are more interesting to you, they are probably pretty damn cool... So get to it, don't mind me I'll just be sitting here waiting...
    * waits with bated breath *

The space vignette sounds really interesting! I assume it's linked to the clip you posted above which is also looking pretty awesome :)