CT Community Evening - 31 July 2019
This event happens monthly, is free to attend, and anyone may speak at the meetup - just comment beneath to let us know! This is for anyone and everyone interested in making games of any shape, size or type. Come join us!
Test games! Talk games! Make games!
When: 18:30 until around 21:30, Last Wednesday of the month
Where: Bandwidth Barn - 68 Albert Rd, Woodstock, Cape Town, 7925
If you have a demo you want played, bring a station on which people can play it, and set it up before the meetup begins!
- 6:30 - 7:00 - Meet and greet
- Rapid fire intros (10 min)
- Community News (5 min)
Talks - 2 x 20 min slots
- Designing Third Person Character Systems - Nick
- Visual Storytelling, useful hacks to apply to gamedev -Dorian
Focused Feedback - 2 x 10 min slots
- Cave Cards - Francois
- Petal -Ross OR Laughable toy thing (is it the golf thing?) -Danny
Open Demo Floor
The event page on Facebook
If you'd like to give a talk or show something to get feedback, please post below!