Caged Photon Release

hello fellow indie gamers. Ive finally made Caged photon available. Please dont hesitate to comment.

https://nkululeko.itch.io/caged-photon

Comments

• I can't see what's going on in the trailer. That blob of white light bit thing that wobbles everywhere is too distracting...
  • I agree, you've hidden most of the interesting stuff with those white blob effects.

As trailers go - I would actually have been intrigued by your art style and environments, but instead I'm put off by the strange use of effects, and bad editing.

Just another point on a different note: it's not good etiquette to start a new discussion every time you post an update on the progress of your game.
    Thanked by 2Kulu mattbenic
  • Congrats on releasing! :)

I feel like it'd be difficult to make money with the trailer showing what seems like little of what the gameplay is about, but I'd be keen to hear how you do.
    Thanked by 2Kulu mattbenic
  • Congrats on releasing :)

I watched some of your videos and i must say the music is really good. The one posted here I was intrigued by, but it could have just been a shorter video since it doesn't really show anything - more like a teaser. Your other videos showing gameplay unfortunately for me do not sell me the game. It does look like a first project - which is fine if it is - but I'm not sure you'll get any buyers at the price you're putting on it. Of course, I could be wrong here and you could do fabulously.
    Thanked by 1Kulu
  • Thanks for the input guys. Ive tried to adjust accordingly.

here is hopefully the final video for Caged photon, Ive tried to be as transparent as possible with the video.

Thanked by 1konman
  • Hi.

Ive started making a new game. if anyone wants to try out a little 'concept development' or prototype of the game , here is the link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5z6mAg_PREtZFBxRzdiUUhSdDA

32mb .rar file

all comments welcome