FineTunage Portfolio - scoring studio for game developers

Hello all!

My name is Cornelis and I'm a composer from Cape Town (yet another one :P ). At the beginning of 2017 I decided to plunge into opening my own studio so I thought I might drop a portfolio post on the forum here.

Kindly have a listen to some demo material - FineTunage Website

There's a couple of styles represented on the home page - Sci-fi, Fantasy, Orchestral, Medieval, Modern, Dark Ambient & Electronic.

Here's some stuff that we do:
~ Music Composition & Production
~ Musician & Orchestra Contracting
~ Music Implementation
~ Multi-Channel Music Distribution
~ Soundtrack Sheet Music Publishing
~ Video "Making Of" Production

Please enjoy the music and do get in touch if you need anything :)

Cheerio!

Comments

• Checked out your stuff on the site.
    Very very cool!
    Thanked by 1FineTunage
  • @TheCorinthian, thank you for taking to time to check it out :) I'm very glad to hear you liked what you heard!

Thanked by 1TheCorinthian
  • Whoa great stuff, I listened to some of the Fantasy Orchestral scores as I did some work and it was down right awesome, I'll be sure to keep you guys in mind in future :)
    Thanked by 1FineTunage
  • Thank you @NoSpoons :) Yes please do pop through a message at any time! What were you working on while listening? Just curious hehe
  • Some newly organized and re-released royalty free music from this side - ancient instruments fused with a lush orchestral backdrop. Please enjoy!

Upon Stranger Sands
    https://soundcloud.com/finetunage/sets/upon-stranger-sands
  • Yaaaaaaaasss! It's been years since I listened to your stuff, it's amazing! Will be looking for an excuse to work with you. ^_^
  • Yaaaaaaaasss! It's been years since I listened to your stuff, it's amazing! Will be looking for an excuse to work with you. ^_^
    Hey Wes! :D I'm glad you like it! Please do look for those excuses - it'll feel like destiny to finally work on a project with you after all these years hehe.
  • If my game keeps going in the current direction, I'm looking for something adventure-y and orchestral while you dash through forests. The closest I've found is this.

• If my game keeps going in the current direction, I'm looking for something adventure-y and orchestral while you dash through forests. The closest I've found is this.

Let me have at it! :D I'll pop you a message on Facebook.