Gamescom 2017

Hi All,

After the very successful trade mission to Game Connection Paris last year we are starting to prepare for our next trade mission to Gamescom in Cologne!

If you would be interested in coming on the trade mission please see the details here: http://www.iesa.org.za/2017/01/30/gamescom-2017-call-for-applications/

Comments

• Awesome!

Could you tell us a bit more about what this trip entails? Is this just for airflight and entrance fee... Or is there any IESA showcase space at the convention?
  • The plan is to have an IESA booth/meeting space in the business area with the other national associations. There will be 1 or 2 private meeting rooms and then an open space with chairs and tables for the delegates to have more open meetings
  • This is pretty cool!! I'm new to gaming and wrote my first game, but to expect me to buy membership for R10000, and then on top of that R5000 application fee.... wow that is way out of my league considering I am a one-man-show with no real income while trying to build my own game. Guess I'll wait for next year... Hopefully by then I have made a few million 8-)
  • @LexAquillia Do you know when the results for the applications will come back?
  • If history is anything to go by, it'll be anything from a week before the event to a week after, haha
    Thanked by 1Mexicanopiumdog