[SA Game Jam 2016] Vehicular Jousting

I'm also making a for-fun game for the jam, currently titled Vehicular Jousting.

It's a 2-player game where you build you own modular physics-based vehicle out of assorted parts and joust against your opponent for money. You then spend that money at an auction house to buy more parts.

Due to lofty ambitions, starting a day late, and no art help/talent I've decided to not care about how the game looks and just focus on getting everything working. Right now the modular vehicle setup and control is working to some extent (no pilot yet though!)

I've also managed to get the auction house up and running. I've made some ugly-ass and hard to understand UI's in my time but this one might just take the cake...

Next up is the build interface which might turn out the be the hardest part. Still my reckless cutting of corners up to this stage should leave me enough time to figure it out while still having some time left for game flow and polish.

Good luck to all participants! I'm amazed at how many entries there are and at the general quality level. Go SA game dev!