Spelunky HD (4th of July)

edited in Questions and Answers
Who else is looking forward to this so hard that there are smoking holes in the wall that separates days?<br><br>Played the multiplayer vs mode at GDC at a house-party, so much funs! I'm most excited to see the co-op though, that's going to be amazing at creating reasons to fight with your friends ;)<br>

Comments

• <p><em>"Played the multiplayer vs mode at GDC at a house-party, so much funs! I'm most excited to see the co-op though, that's going to be amazing at creating reasons to fight with your friends ;)"</em></p><p>Wut.</p><p>Ffffffffffff-- <3</p>
  • Been watching the release date trailer over and over again.<div><br></div><div>I think I might start sleeping in and skipping days so the 4th of July gets here more quickly.</div>
  • @Elyaradine: Yeah, where were you? ;) Did you get to play it on the show floor at all?<br>
  • Spelunky GET!<br><br>Hello there, couch.<br>
  • So much happiness.
  • Put the idol on Kali's altar.<br>Get a monkey in a golden suit that poops gems.<br>Pick up monkey.<br>:D<br>
  • edited
    Must do this... noooowww....<div><br></div><div>I really love the game. But I am disappointed that the co op is treated as an unofficial game mode. I have little desire to play it single player (when I could play it with 3 friends), but playing alone is the only way I'll get the proper Spelunky experience.</div>
  • Man ... Spelunky is getting super-weird super-fast for me.
    Alien mother brain?!?!