Submit your game to be exhibited at AMAZE Berlin!

There is going to be a South Africa tent at AMAZE Berlin and we're looking for some cool games to exhibit! If you have something that you want us to exhibit for you please post in this thread with a link&description.

We are looking for games that are made in SA (duh), games that are in some way unique/novel , games with a south african flavour, games that work well in exhibition spaces, and preferably games that have not been shown at Amaze (esp Amaze Berlin) before.

Thanked by 1WestudioGames

Comments

• What would be the definition of 'work well in exhibition spaces'? please check out my game Bibio here, its a web game so I'm not sure if its a good fit but you decide, thanks a mil!
  • edited
    I would like to submit Shattered Realms (formerly know as Brawler) to be exhibited.

It's a 4 player local coop brawler that uses fighting game mechanics for its combat.

We are currently working on a build that will be showroom ready by then :D
  • @karl182: Do you want to submit RIders of Asgard?
  • Whoo! I would like to submit Cadence! Especially as I'm trying to figure out how to get myself to Berlin in time for Amaze ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/app/362800
    Draw shapes to make music. Cadence turns the action of playing games and solving puzzles into a music making experience that anyone can enjoy.

Disclaimer: It's been shown at Amaze Joburg 2014 before, but it was a very different thing then.
    Thanked by 1Bensonance
  • edited
    I'm keen to submit Bunny Bash:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/340680

Meat grind your way through an online multi­-player death match...with bunnies. Pick your bunny and enter levels of bunny blitzing mayhem. Take on your friends or meet new people while you smash and stomp them into bloody bunny goo; bouncing your way to bunny bashing victory.

Launching on steam in a couple of weeks as "Early Access"
  • We'd like to submit Squeeze Me, a game about fitting in by changing your shape and the world around you.

changeTheWorld2.gif
    1024 x 512 - 1M
  • Any chance of a Vive in the tent? I'd love to have VR Cricket there.
  • @Squidcor ... manning a VR booth is a huge pain (easily 5 times the work). I'm not too sure if we could get a Vive there, but if we did, and VR cricket was there, we'd need help.
    Thanked by 1Squidcor
  • I have a little game for Android if you are interested.
    Pitboy Adventure is an easy to play hard to master platformer with 3 zones and 45 levels

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.starbrush.pitboy

• dcadjust said:
    I have a little game for Android if you are interested.
    Pitboy Adventure is an easy to play hard to master platformer with 3 zones and 45 levels
    AMAZE Berlin is happening right now, so I think maybe this is a bit late ;)

But keep checking for other events and showcases, I know that EGE is coming up in Cape Town.
  • I'm going to assume this whole thing just fell through and never happened ...
  • clive said:
    I'm going to assume this whole thing just fell through and never happened ...
    It's definitely happening. I was hunting for the FB/twitter post that I saw of the showcase recently, but I couldn't find it. Sorry.
  • great games submitted here we sure have a lot of talent in this country. I would also like to submit my game :

Picdoku
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pic.doku.puzzle&hl=en

I see that Amaze runs till 24th i'm probably too late with this post ;-S
  • edited
    The event did happen, there were just three computers in the end (we were relying on A MAZE for computers and some of the hardware they rented did not function).

A MAZE had wanted to showcase A and C Apocalypse , but we couldn't get a build.
    Squeeze Me was selected but decided to wait a bit longer until they do a public showcase.
    Cadence was there.
    Shattered Realms was there (although it started late as we didn't have a build).
    As was Criquette from Johannesberg A MAZE.
    As was Scumbags. (for a bit of the time).

There were quite a lot of people wondering around the Co-Production Village (where the external exhibitors were). Though of course nowhere near the crowds at a PAX or GamesCom. But the people that were there were keen to explore new games and it seemed to me that quite a few of them had a great time at the stand.

I'd like to do this better next year. The whole thing happened very last minute, and although we showed off some extra South African games in Berlin (on top of the ones that were in the main exhibition), it didn't have a solid process and clearly not everyone knew about the opportunity. There were a lot of games from Johannesburg A MAZE that could have gone to Berlin, but didn't submit (for whatever reason).

I expect we'll be invited back next year with open arms, but we'll have to have more games ready that excite A MAZE.
    Thanked by 1dislekcia

• I expect we'll be invited back next year with open arms, but we'll have to have more games ready that excite A MAZE.
    Well, I posted Bunny Bash above, the same day the question was first asked ;) and we have builds, since we're launching on steam next week.

... just saying