Indie Game Maker Contest 2015

Hey guys

Last year I took part in a competition called Indie Game Maker Contest (contest.rpgmakerweb.com/index/winners). It was hosted by the guys from RPG maker and was basically a month long competition to create a game from scratch. It also had some awesome prizes for RPG and Non-RPG categories. Here is the introduction video from the event: https://youtube.com/watch?v=f_5v2e_FXrU&ab_channel=rpgmakerweb

They are going to host the event again this year (around June). I'd like to know whether we could put together some South African teams to participate in the contest.

At the moment we are still waiting for information, so this is all the information we have at the moment: community.gamedevfort.com/t/indie-game-maker-contest-2015-q-a/24

If you have any questions about the event, feel free to ask me.

PS: I'm already going to participate in the event (Solo or in a team), so if you are looking for a team you are more than welcome to join mine.

Comments

• hey
    im interested in learning coding so if it will help me to code better ill team with you
  • @cooldudue I'm excited that you want to learn programming. You're making a very good choice. I'll also try and teach you what I know. I'll keep in contact over personal messages from here. Welcome to the team.