Tapatalk

To owners/admins. Would be great if you enable tapatalk on this forum...

https://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php

Comments

• Why?

I ask because every forum based community I've been a part of has one person say this and I've never understood why.

Tapa was originally designed to help translate and transition non dynamic forums for mobile viewing. Now we have larger resolutions with more variety in our pockets and a mobile theme that works brilliantly for that.

Tapatalk cheapens websites for newcomers by throwing pop ups at them the moment they look at it on mobile.

It filters out the design and control we've spent energy building from scratch. Our community is about creating experiences, why should we give up the experience creating aspects of our site?

It attempts to monetize community members in exchange for a menial service, if we don't want ads we don't control how would we be okay with this?

Help me understand what is currently lacking here that prompts you to ask for this.
    Thanked by 2dislekcia vintar
  • edited
    Yeah my own experiences with Tapatalk arent great - it basically nags your mobile at every single page of the site until you relent and install the app. There was even an app you can download for your phone called tapashutup that blocks them.

That said, I would consider it *IF* it doesnt harm any of the existing infrastructure.