Game Writer

To whom it may concern,

I’m a young 32 year old , dad of three kids . My every ambition in life is driven by the need to provide a better life, not only for me but also for my family whilst doing what I love. Currently I am in the financial sector doing what I must, being good at it but not really having any passion for it. I would like to pursue my passion for game designing and making a career out of it and knowing that I will be great at it. The enclosed resume details my background but what you won’t see on that resume are my strong creativity skills and passion for video games Thus far I have tested myself against whether or not I can write a good game dialogue / game script. The scripts / dialogues which I have written are quite good, as per my view but I would like views from other game designers as well and I am willing to test myself in the video game designing sector. I know what I’m capable of and I know I can reach new heights. I have read biographies of the top game designers / directors / producers, and to get where they are today is fantastic , they never gave up even when odds were maybe stacked up against them , they always found ways and means to prove everyone wrong , they had the burning desire to aspire in this great sector , they never gave up , they had a strong passion to achieve their goals and it’s always good to look up to people like that and they are my inspiration hence the fact I want to become a game designer. My other effort in pursuing my passion for game designing was my ability to explore my creativity to putting together my very own game scripts. At this moment in time, I don’t have any articles / portfolio’s that I’ve managed to publish on gaming forum websites, I’m quite imaginative and creative when it comes to writing I continue analyzing the game from a clear perspective and when given the opportunity I will excel and up-skill myself in the field of game designing, I want to explore the chances of taking up game designing lessons in order for me to gain more experience in that sector / field. I would really appreciate the opportunity to be able to be a game designer / video game writer and expand my horizons from there on.

Yours faithfully
Redewaan
Thanked by 2konman TTS

Comments

• Hi snake! I'm a noob, very much like yourself. I hail from the world if Film & TV. I'm an award winning script writer by trade. Check out my first film trailer here!

If you ever want to talk story development and scriptwriting just PM my man. Hopefully hear from you soon ;-) Cheers
    Thanked by 2Elyaradine roguecode
  • edited
    [Comment removed by moderator]
  • edited
    Whoa, the video looks pretty amazing!

@SkinnyBoy: Young is relative. You don't have to be mean about it.
    Thanked by 1TTS
  • Thanks @Elyaradine! I've been inspired by games with beautiful storytelling such as Uncharted, Shadow of the Colossus and Journey. Would be an honour to co-create a game with an depth story. Even if it's an 8 bit platform game!!!

• Hahaha, that scene with the "Russians" is gold.