#PROTOSHI Finalists and winners!

[SANITY CHECK]
Before I announce the winners, please manage your expectations.
The margin of quality was very narrow from one entry to the next.
However I was extremely meticulous with the ratings, and did a double review to adjust for temporal mood and perspective.
Although there can only be one official winner, in my view, you are all winners and I thank you for your participation from the bottom of my heart.

With that out of the way... here is the video to announce the finalists and winner of the ADVANCED category.

The Beginners category...
There were hardly any submissions in this regard,
So we thank @Add101 as the winner of the Beginner category.
His entry https://add101.itch.io/ghost-in-the-box was a noble effort and I happily recognize the courage it takes to start something new.

I will contact the ADVANCED and BEGINNER winners privately to make arrangements for the prize money.
Well done guys.

Comments

• Well done to everyone who competed! And thanks again @Pierre for organizing. This was a fun experience..
    Thanked by 2Pierre VMASTER
  • Well done everyone and big congrats to the winners!

@Pierre, thanks again for all your effort organising this. I had a good time creating stuff for & playing entries from these jams. Nice touch to present and reflect on the games in video format.
    Thanked by 1Pierre
  • Thank you so much for the opportunity to compete, and the unique experience of being forced out of my comfort zone.

Congrats to the winner, I really enjoyed your games and you definitely deserved it (however much I wish I had won
  • krazysh01 said:
    however much I wish I had won
    Your entries weren't bad though.
    If you'd like, I can drop some comments regarding your entries and explain why it didn't make it to number 1?
    Some might find it useful but others might find it annoying so I figure that I would ask first.
  • Thanks @Pierre for hosting and for the awesome feedback video. Well done to everyone who participated.
  • Pierre said:

If you'd like, I can drop some comments regarding your entries and explain why it didn't make it to number 1?
    Some might find it useful but others might find it annoying so I figure that I would ask first.
    I'm definitely open to feedback, just comparing my games to some of the other (especially the top 3) I know my entries definitely lacked polish.
    I'm not upset over not winning the top games earned being there.
    Thanked by 1Pierre