Odd War Battle Grounds: post apocalyptic wasteland (Level Design)

edited in Projects

Comments

• edited
    game Play
  • I'm sorry but what's the purpose of this thread? It reads like bad pcg clickbait or your account got hacked?
  • so @francoisvn you do agree that this is not worth anything and is just click bait? Oh Guru of the forum
  • I'm referring to things like the title of the thread: "such cr@p unity engineering, if you look at this fool, it will make you only ever use unreal", and:
    Blackson said:
    check out this loosers idea of a "game Play" vid FFS ... GET A LIFE OLD MAN :D
    Blackson said:
    Serious ... GO HOMe "FLAPPY BIRD RETO WANNA BE" hahahahahahahahahahahahahah, my grand mother makes better games than u
    It reads like self-degrading clickbait, which serves no legitimate purpose on these forums that I can think of. I'm not referring to the game itself. So my conclusion is that either: 1) this account got hacked, or 2) you think this is a good way to get attention?
    Thanked by 1Blackson
  • @francoisvn sorry, over it. Thank you for pulling me to my senses
  • I see no reason why this couldn't have been posted in the other thread. There is no context as to what the OP is looking for, posting random screenshots. "level design" is not enough of a question especially when the screenshots don't offer anything meaningful enough to comment on regarding "level design".