Any Aspiring Fellow Game Dev's In Braamfontein

Hey Guys what's up?

I'm the newest aspiring game dev noob on the scene and it's a pleasure to meet you all, but like yeah i'd also love to meet other game dev's and I know they're crawling around in Braam yeah i'm looking at you wits studentslol, but yeah it be nice to meet fellow game devs and see how it's done.

Thanks again and nice to meet y'all in advance.

Comments

• @MKStyylez wasup and welcome!

Keep an eye out for the once a month meet up every first Wednesday of the month in Jhb. They post it to the top of the forums.

You'll be able to meet a bunch of us talking about and showing off games. :)
  • First wednesday of the month in joburg is which meetup? The monthly makegamessa meetup is every 2nd tuesday of the month at Bryanston Microsoft. I haven't seen any wednesday ones posted here yet?
  • Didn't there used to be a monthly Braam student meetup? I haven't seen that listed in a while.
  • Tuism said:
    First wednesday of the month in joburg is which meetup? The monthly makegamessa meetup is every 2nd tuesday of the month at Bryanston Microsoft. I haven't seen any wednesday ones posted here yet?
    Awesome!@ thanks for the heads up will keep an eye out
  • mattbenic said:
    Didn't there used to be a monthly Braam student meetup? I haven't seen that listed in a while.
    I hope it's still a thing and re-emerges lol
  • Yup, Tuism is correct. My mistake. See you then MK.