Jozi VR Meetup 16 October

edited in Events
Facebook event link (please come indicate attendance, it'll really help everyone):
https://www.facebook.com/events/1505433462889683/

- A FREE and open meetup for anyone interested in Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, any kind of immersive technology.

- Third Tuesday of each month. 6:30pm
16 October

[b]THIS MONTH:
- This month we're at BSC on Rivonia, in Sandton. Thanks guys! We're trying to figure out something a bit more permanent, please bear with us in the meantime.

- Steven isn't going to be around because he's away. But there's MUCH EXCITING NEWS TO TALK ABOUT!!! (YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT *coughQUESTcough*)

Full address: Business Science Corporation, 1st Floor, North Wing, 90 Rivonia Road, Sandton 2196 (Webber Wentzel Building, opposite Sandton City)

HARDWARE ON-SITE:
HTC Vive, HTC Vive Pro, Samsung Odyssey, Google Daydream, Microsoft Hololens and a few ordinary VR Box/Google Cardboard viewers.
If you have some interesting hardware please post about them here, and bring them too if you're up for it :)

- BRING PROJECTS & PROTOTYPES!

SEE YOU ON THE INSIDE!

Comments

• edited
    This is great Tuism! If I did not live across the globe I would be coming to this,
  • Lol this being a South African community and you haven't exactly said where you're from, it's fair game that I made my assumption
  • Yes sorry about that, I'm Los Angeles. What a great bunch of hardware you will have! I am jealous.