Looking For A Fellow Game Dev to partner up with in Joburg.

edited in General
Hey all :)

I’ve posted here before but now that I’m officially back in South Africa I thought I would post again. I’ve just finished a gap year in the United states and before that I received my BSC degree with honors in game design from the UK. I’m looking to partner up with another like minded game dev and see what we can come up with, I have experience in both unity and unreal engine and have a online portfolio with work that I did during my three years at university. Right now the aim is to meet somebody that I can work with and get to building a simple game that we can eventually release on steam and hopefully somehow create a small little indie studio that has the potential to build into somthing bigger. So if this is somthing you’re interested in then please send me a message with a bit about your self and we can take things further. Looking forward to hearing from all who may apply

Comments

• It'd probably be easier to find collaborators if you show some of the work you've done. The portfolio you linked here in one of your other threads seems to have been taken down.
  • It'd probably be easier to find collaborators if you show some of the work you've done. The portfolio you linked here in one of your other threads seems to have been taken down.
    Hey :), link should be working. Just sent you a message did you get it.
  • You probably want to link it here :)
    Thanked by 1Kobusvdwalt9
  • Had sombody message me but unfortunately they lived too far away to make it a viable solution. Anyways I have added my new website link which should work, hoping to find somebody to team up with. If any of you have any questions please let me know :).

https://djmikecyrus.wixsite.com/mikelevithan
  • I’ve received more interest but sadly these too have been with people who live outside of Joburg. I really would like to meet a developer who lives in joburg as it makes the sharing of files and the ability to meet up far easier. Thanks to those who have contacted me but alas the search is still on!
  • I see you're signed on for global game jam, nothing works better than to meeting people in person :) And we'd all have something to show one another, which is fundamentally important to pitching oneself as a potential for working together :) :)
  • Tuism said:
    I see you're signed on for global game jam, nothing works better than to meeting people in person :) And we'd all have something to show one another, which is fundamentally important to pitching oneself as a potential for working together :) :)
    Yup I’ll be attending :). Are you going to the Microsoft offices ?