Free Assets

edited in Portfolios

Hey guys! Posted pack on my Twitter aswell, make sure to follow and share if viewing or downloading the models. Hope you like them and use them in anything! (If you use them send screenshots! I could use them to show on my Twitter and share to other people your work)

If you want specific models for your game I have a Patreon!, If you want exclusive models and for me to help with one of your projects, you could always check it out and support me, but everyone can support in there own way, retweeting and sharing my post will also help support me.

Low Poly Nature Pack

Preview - Side by Side

Ingame Preview 1

Pack Includes:

* 9 Bushes
* 9 Flowers
* 1 Grass
* 4 Mushrooms
* 9 Stones
* 9 Trees

All the models have 2 folders inside - Blend Folder for if you want to edit the model + FBX folder if you want to drag and drop it into Unity.

DOWNLOAD HERE

License: CC0: Public domain, completely free to use in both personal and commercial projects (no credit required but appreciated).

If you have any questions or problems tell me! I'll gladly help as soon as i can. If you want you can follow me on Twitter. Thanks a lot!
And hope you guys like my pack I released, if anyone has any other packs that they want released, please post it here or give me a private message on Twitter, ill be happy to help.
Thanked by 3critic roguecode Tuism

Comments

• Very cool, thank you!

@vintar, maybe useful for your safari game?
    Thanked by 1Zaphire

**Low Poly Medieval Weapon Pack**

Preview

Pack Includes:

* Arrow
    * Baton
    * Battle Axe
    * Bow
    * Broadsword
    * Caltrops
    * Dagger
    * Flail
    * Halberd
    * Longbow
    * Mace
    * Scimitar
    * Shield
    * Spear
    * Sword
    * Warhammer
    * Wooden Spear

All the models have 2 folders inside - Blend Folder for if you want to edit the model + FBX folder if you want to drag and drop it into Unity.
    Also added the Unity package importer, you can just double click it and choose what you need to import.

DOWNLOAD HERE
    Thanked by 1roguecode