Casual Metroidvania, Free Time Project

edited in Events
Hello all you beautifully enthusiastic game-makers :3

So, nothing serious. Just wanted to see if anyone is keen on teaming up to make a game. Casual. No deadlines. Just something we can work on in our free time for fun?

I'm a pixel artist/animator so a programmer would be nice :P But more artists or anything else would be great :)

Would just be a really nice opportunity to make some friends and maybe even make something cool in the end!
So hit me up if you're keen :3

Also, here's a free picture of a little scene I made for fun :3

Cheers!

Comments

• edited
    That artwork... is droooooool! Reminds me of Another World. Looks awesome! Hope you get to make a game featuring that art soon.

Edit: I would be keen to collab, but am busy with an exciting gamejam team effort that ends Oct 31 currently. Thanks for sharing and good luck :)
  • @konman
    konman said:
    That artwork... is droooooool! Reminds me of Another World. Looks awesome! Hope you get to make a game featuring that art soon.

Edit: I would be keen to collab, but am busy with an exciting gamejam team effort that ends Oct 31 currently. Thanks for sharing and good luck :)
    Thanks for the nice comments man! Love the friendly community around here, people like you are the best ;)

But hay man! If be keen for you to join whenever :) the door is always open and I'm always keen on a project :)

Much love
    Thanked by 1konman
  • Looks good.
    I have experience in programming in GameMaker 2 and I'm an artist as well.
    You can check out my work here: https://twitter.com/FloBarGames.
    Let me know if you're keen to chat.
    Thanked by 1Timothy
  • I'd be happy to lend a hand with music and sound effects.
    You can have a look at my work here: https://soundcloud.com/wolfbeardsounddesign
    Feel free to send a message if you want to use some of my work!

Thanked by 2Timothy texhkt
  • That Artwork is killer man! Keen to see whatever happens with this in the future!
    Thanked by 1Timothy
  • Hello just wanna know what engine or framework are you going to work with?
    Thanked by 1Timothy
  • @Jay it all depends on the guy who works with me and what they are familiar with :) But I imagine it being Unity or even Game Maker, I can't say for sure :3
    Thanked by 1Jay
  • I know this is a little after the fact but I hope this is still going. I'm a writer (also a cameraman, editor & colourist but that doesn't really apply here) who would be keen to get involved. As far as games go I can only say that I haven't had much success joining up with other people so I'm teaching myself to program as best I can. I do have a show on netflix though and someone from UCLA is turning a little script of mine in a short film (once again not relevant to game design) so I can provide examples that prove I'm not just saying I can write.

Art is beautiful as everyone else has said. Really hope you're making progress and sticking with it :)
    Thanked by 1Timothy