Independent Developers in South Africa Survey

edited in General
Hey All,

I'm currently doing research on the South African games development industry for my degree, and would like you to please help me out by completing a short survey. The study aims to gather information on what the industry demands of sound designers and composers in order to identify potential opportunities for aspiring audio professionals looking to break into the industry. It is thus that the survey is tailored to ask questions primarily related to how you as an independent game developer interacts and performs audio related tasks.

If you are an independent game developer or develop games as a hobby, then I would like to kindly ask 10 minutes of your time to complete this very short survey:

https://goo.gl/forms/Y0TyqvBv7blvx1Ex1

No sensitive information about you or your projects will be discussed in the survey, and I assure you the utmost anonymity and confidentiality is guaranteed. None of your responses will be disclosed to any public platform or entity, and is purely intended to guide the conclusions of my research and for internal review of my assessors.

Thanks so much!

Comments

• edited
    Why do you have so many audio questions?
  • The study is focused on what the industry demands of audio professionals, or aspiring composers/sound designers that want to break into the industry.
  • Yes, I saw the other topic you made and that you edited this one, the title is still somewhat misleading. Hope you get what you are looking for.
  • I realized after you mentioned it that I had left that detail out. Will amend the title to be less misleading. Thanks so much for your feedback!
  • I may have missed it, but how is this different to the other topic about your survey?
  • mattbenic said:
    I may have missed it, but how is this different to the other topic about your survey?
    The other one:
    If you are currently an employee of a games development company in South Africa that is working in the sound or music department

This one:
    If you are an independent game developer or develop games as a hobby