Team Lazerbeam's "Snow Cones Episode 2" - out now!

edited in Projects
Very excited to share the latest release from our game punk band, Team Lazerbeam!

Snow Cones Episode 2 is the sequel to our 2015 ice cream cone dating simulator Snow Cones Episode 1. You can check the game out here!

After working on the game over the course of about 15 months, the game is finally available via our itch page! We've never spent anything close to this amount of time on one of our little punk games. At points over this period, it felt like we might never reach the finish line, but in retrospect, the long development cycle was a good thing. @nekropants, @jaysong and I all leveled up a bunch over the course of making the game, and I think the end product really benefited from all the time and consideration that went into it.

Other than the totally-un-lazerbeamyly-long development cycle, this game's also notable as our first commercial release! We're asking $2 dollars for the game. In the past, it's been a tricky thinking about asking money for our aggressively short, punk games, but it feels really good finally placing some value on our output. It's been even better seeing how people have supported the game since it's release.

Going forward, we're dead keen to get back to churning things out a lot faster. We've got a couple half-finished gems that we've been dying to complete, and still have dreams of presenting a collection of our work as an EP. Wish us luck!

Comments

• cool art style
    Thanked by 1BenJets
  • Woooh! Well done! The uniqueness of team lazerbeams work is always most inspiring!
    Thanked by 1BenJets
  • Thanks for the encouragement @Kulu & @Bernard!
    Thanked by 1Kulu
  • Yall might want to think of doing a feature similar to the 'hue and saturation' effect found in photoshop. Im looking at the colours of your game and cant help thinking what if you shifted the hue over the whole screen. I think your art style would be complimented by such a feature. But i dont know , maybe you already thought of, and implemented that.

Whenever I do bright colours in a photo editor, I tend to shift the hues alot , even something like 'curves' could be cool.
    Thanked by 1BenJets