My First Unreal Engine 4 Game

I am a 17 year old aspiring game developer. This is the first game I've developed. It was built in Unreal Engine 4 using c++ .
A download link is available on my blog Here.

Gameplay Video here.

Thanked by 2roguecode GiGGa

Comments

• edited
    Nice work! Hope you enjoyed making it.

Any plans to add anything to this? experience It doesn't seem from the video that the android character needs the batteries, either to support itself, or to use for some purpose, or to gain an ability, or advance a narrative.

In any case, hope to see more from you!
  • I hadn't planed on developing it any future. I developed it mainly to get to know unreal engine and get the hang of developing in C++. I've started on a new project which I plan to develop a lot further and eventual, even release it on to mobile.
  • edited
    Have you used any other software to develop games before, or is this your first attempt?

• In the past I did a little html5 game development but noting too serious. This is my first attempt at a complete game in an engine.
  • Isn't this the C++ tutorial for Unreal Engine 4?
  • Yes. I followed the tutorial to help me get started with coding in unreal engine. After the tutorial ended I made a few changes to the game and added things like a main and pause menu and re-designed some of the HUD elements
  • Hey, I think it's super awesome you're taking the initiative. I wish I was following tutorials at 17 or had access to engines like unreal. Keep it up!
    Thanked by 1stofStorm