Random Portfolio Art Dump

Just a dump of random work I did; ranging from animations to pixel art and Photoshop stuffs :)

Always keen on helping out with projects so send me a shout if ever you need a 2D artist animator / pixel artist ;)

Stay rad!

Comments

• Really like your work, the polish, detail and character in your pixel stuff is seriously impressive.

As a fellow 2D art farter: would love to hear you talk about your work and give it a bit of context.
  • @Wes_Matthews,
    hey dude :) Oh yeah sure that sounds good to me. To be honest I did not think anyone would want to hear anything about my processes or thoughts, lol. I personally thought it would just be better if I posted some eye candy :)

But if that's what you want (and hopefully others) I would be extremely happy to oblige :)
    Thanked by 1critic
  • So I finally have stuff to add here :) been busy with my friend @stofStorm on a small project - we intend on releasing at least one game a week - regardless of the quality (lol). So I thought I'd show you guys what a typical Spritesheet looks like (according to me)

On a side note: please check the game out our game 'Grav' and let me and @stofStorm know what you think :) You can download it from his latest post here : https://stofstorm.itch.io/grav
    SpaceGame Assets copy.png
    664 x 256 - 15K
    Thanked by 1Elyaradine