[Event] Global Game Jam 20 - 22 January 2017

Comments

• Tuism said:
    roguecode said:
    There is nothing happening in Durban, right? (I assume so, just asking in case)
    No physical venue but doesn't mean you can't jam anyway :)
    Oh yeah, definitely will be. Was just wondering if there'd be someone to have coffee with :P
  • Totes. Sorry I may have come across more anti than intended. Just to didn't wanna discourage any new guys if they can't make it to the venue... :D
  • hi all. we registered for JHB but will be jamming in Mbombela. can I ask that someone please PM me the theme after watching the keynote. else we will have to wait until tomorrow when the theme is made public to all.
  • FanieG said:
    hi all. we registered for JHB but will be jamming in Mbombela. can I ask that someone please PM me the theme after watching the keynote. else we will have to wait until tomorrow when the theme is made public to all.
    Me too please. Thanks!
  • I will join in on the carnage tomorrow morning! I will be doing Music and SFX for those that need...
  • Okay Guys, lets do this. Live Stream of our development here:
  • Is the topic out yet?
  • edited
    can someone PLEASE pm us the theme. pretty pretty please
  • Anyone...theme...please
  • edited
    If someone could please send me the theme, please.
    Edit: Thanks @ddutchie!
  • Hey everyone, hope you all had a great jam, and I hope the server issues weren't too bad.

Reminder there is still some time to upload and all that, so please so it at some point ^_^

If you were at the JHB jam and put your game on itch, let me know so I can add it to a collection in a bit. And if any of the other locations are interested we can do that to, and do a SA mega list :D!

Gonna be off for a bit (gonna try and sleep) but there are some really cool games that were made this weekend, and I hope you all had fun at your jams <3
    Thanked by 3critic Tuism SUGBOERIE
  • If anyone has the time, (and time is limited cause the deadline is tomorrow), please submit images from the RSA GGJ here to be part of the 10 year celebrations: http://book.globalgamejam.org/

I have some photos - and others may also.