Ludum Dare 37

Just a heads up that LD37 is happening the weekend of 9 December 2016.

http://ludumdare.com/compo/

Unfortunately I have family commitments that weekend so I cannot personally support with a venue in JHB.
Thanked by 2Tuism edg3

Comments

• Does that mean no access to microsoft?
    LD making a much-awaited return for me is a big deal for me, was hoping to get back into the heydays of on-location jams!
    Thanked by 1edg3
  • edited
    @Tuism, I don't think so because I don't think @DaveRussellSA is available either
    Thanked by 1edg3
  • Will check at MS but the will say @fengol did. So will check with the other places we use in the past (like Wits digital arts) - no guarantee from this either...
  • We can almost definitely get The DIZ for Ludum Dare in Johannesburg. For the full-timers, we can probably even still work there on the Monday.
  • Howdy All,

so if there is a lack of space, I have a converted 2 bedroom house that's in use as an office, and spoke to my partner and we can use that the weekend of the 9th as well. I think we have space and parking for about 10 people if you all are keen, should we not be able to get a huge venue for everyone to fit into.

Will wait to hear about the DIZ (I assume that's at Wits, right?), otherwise its another option for those that are stuck :) we are in Randburg (across from the Randpark ridge mall).
  • Just a reminder that this weekend's Ludum Dare is being run on LDJam.com
    Thanked by 2blacksheepZA Tuism
  • @Bensonance one day left! How's DIZ looking?

LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE LUDUM DARE
  • @Tuism yup it's booked and ready to go. I'll probably make another thread for the Joburg venue now.
  • edited
    And the theme is: ONE ROOM

So zeitgeist, much Vive. Jelly of all ya'll Viving >_<

GOOD LUCK WITH THE JAM PEEPS!
    Thanked by 1Elyaradine