A: Tekken dudes

-edit-

So I compiled my dudes together, thanks for the cool comp :) It's been fun :)

/-edit-

I love Tekken, and I'm working on something... So, win-win situation :)

I couldn't stop laughing as I was doing this, whether by design or by sheer omgness I wasn't sure anymore LOL :D
Thanked by 2Nandrew dislekcia

Comments

• Tekken dwarfs, they dig and kick ass. We are al doooomed!

Looks epic, way above my paygrade to sugest any fixes lol
  • omg. if he transforms into a Demon-Dwarf-Kazama...
  • This one was a lot trickier than the first :P Not sure about all the choices, the wings were very tricksy cos I was trying to preserve at least of the black hair's outlines. Hmmm toughie.

Also I wanted red lightning on the glove but it wasn't working out, so went back to the ol' pixel art glowy red thing staple :P

There are some bits that are a bit hard to understand but if you see the original guy you'll know. Not gonna attach for the sake of it-would-be-awesome-if-didn't-need-to-see-the-original-to-see-what-it-is (IWBAIDNTSTOTSWII) :p
    deviljin.GIF
    527 x 322 - 47K
    Thanked by 1notsimon207
  • Add one more to the army :) Maybe I could do 1 a day... assuming I don't run out of the easy ones that could work easilly/er :)
    heihachi.GIF
    227 x 230 - 18K
  • KING WITH A BEARD! GO!
  • ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE :D

King is a tricky little bugger, cos he essentially is super detailed and breaks just about every one of my dwarf's shape rules :P

Here's Kingwithabeard... and Kingwithoutabeard :P

As always, comments, crits welcome and most wanted :)
    king_king.GIF
    520 x 263 - 45K
  • Need more <3s

So win :)
  • Make'em Fight!!!! :D
  • This is possible the most epic thing I have ever seen. Bearded king looks great!
  • edited
    Thanks guys :D Really enjoying this, probably too much @_@ I'm trying to make myself not spend too much time on 'em every day :)

Here's today's Withabeard :D

The line that runs incidentally seemingly into his hand is incidental... If animated that would probably not be as glaring :)
    jack5.PNG
    274 x 274 - 4K
    Thanked by 1notsimon207
  • @Tuism Dude, you rock... Withabeard!
  • edited
    Today's Tekken Dwarf was brought to you by the letter N.

N for Nearly Narly Not Necessarily Nookie Naterial :P
    nina.PNG
    276 x 278 - 4K
  • Candice Hillebrant!
  • The letter N damnit! :P
  • Oops, I missed yesterday's I think. Anyhoo here's One more... I've not had much time so I'll come back and fix him up a bit, I think...

Panda Witherbeard and Panda Withoutabeard.

And bonus... the originating meme :P
    pandabeard.png
    88 x 84 - 2K
    panda.png
    88 x 84 - 2K
    reese-witherspoon-withoutaspoon.jpg
    280 x 525 - 17K
  • edited
    A simple one, but I like the way he looks, unlike the way he plays. HATE that damn Korean in the game :P (but I like other Koreans)

(Either Hworang looks like Marty McFly or Marty Mcfly is a shorter Hworang)
    hwarong.png
    276 x 276 - 7K
  • Updated top image with a compilation :)
  • How dare you insult one of my favorite characters! Super lightning fast kicks are awesome!
  • Awesome compilation, man :D
  • Thanks guys :D

Updated with 64x64 sprites at 2x zoom. Devil Jin's wings unfortunately had to be clipped in a little :(
  • Ha, I only just saw Julia. <3

Heihachi's slipper things make him look as if he's bending his legs outwards. :P

Cool stuff! :D